CANopen IO coupler
GCAN-IO-8000 CANopen IO Coupler can be used to connect CAN-bus system and distributed bus terminal module, and these terminal modules can be expanded in a modular way. A complete node consists of a bus coupler, 1-32 arbitrary number of IO modules and a terminal module
GCAN-IO-8000 CANopen IO Coupler uses CAN-bus protocol in accordance with ISO 11898. The GCAN-IO-8000 CANopen Bus Coupler not only supports all CANopen communication, but it can also be easily applied to a manufacturer-specific CAN-bus environment. Besides, the firmware can be upgraded by configuring the interface.
GCAN-IO-8000 CANopen Bus Coupler supports automatic configuration, and you do not need to set parameters on the PC. Baud rate can be configured via RS-232 interface.
3. Connection mode
4. IO modules
5. Technical specifications
- · CANopen baud rate supports 1000k, 500k, 250k, 125k, 100k, 50k 10k· PDO mode supports synchronization, looping, event-driven, polling
· Up to 32 bus terminal modules
· Transmit 4 PDOs ( CANopen) and receive 4 PDOs ( CANopen)
· Configuration mode is automatic configuration
· CAN interface: one open4 terminal
· Supply power: 24V DC (-15%/+20%)
· Input current, 70mA+ ( total GC-bus current), maximum 2.5A
· Starting current: about 2.5 times continuous current
· Power contacts: maximum 24V DC/maximum 10A
· Electrical isolation: 1500 Vrms
· Working temperature: -40.00℃~ 85.00℃
· Dimensions：100mm(L) * 69mm(W) * 48mm(H)
Please ask for more information to the Engineer.